You have no items in your shopping cart.
You have no items in your shopping cart.
BoatTube.com is committed to safety and we encourage you to visit www.recalls.gov the web site of the government regulatory agencies responsible for product recalls. Visitors can find additional safety information and sign up for product recall e-mail alerts.
The best way to make sure you receive notification of a product defect or recall is by returning the "product registration" card that came with your product. Manufacturers will mail safety notifications and recall notices for a product to the addresses filled out on these cards. If you do not register your products, you should pay close attention to recall announcements on television and radio news reports. You can also check out news on product safety websites or look for safety notification and recall information on the CPSC website at www.cpsc.gov or call its hotline at 1-800-638-2772.
BoatTube.com, a division of JBeez, Inc., and its affiliates are not responsible for refunds, replacements or repairs of recalled or defective merchandise. All refunds, replacements or repairs must be handled directly through the product manufacturer. If you have purchased an item that has been recalled, please contact the manufacturer directly or visit www.cpsc.gov for the recall bulletin which contains specific instructions on where to return your product.
BoatTube.com and its affiliates support the Water Sports Industry Association in stressing the following set of responsibilities for all watersports enthusiasts.
WATERSPORTS RESPONSIBILITY CODE
Be aware that there are elements of risk in boating, skiing, and riding that common sense and personal awareness can help reduce. Know your ability level and stay within it.
To increase your enjoyment of the sport follow the “Watersports Responsibility Code”.
It is your responsibility to:
• Familiarize yourself with all applicable laws, the risks inherent in the sport, and the proper use of equipment.
• Know the waterways where you will be skiing or riding. Do not ski or ride in shallow water, near shore, docks, pilings, swimmers, or other watercraft.
• Always have a person other than the boat driver as an observer and agree on hand signals before starting.
• Always wear a U.S. Coast Guard type III (PFD) vest.
• Read your owner’s manual and inspect your equipment prior to use.
• Ski or ride within your limits. Always ski or ride in control and at speeds appropriate for your ability.
• Always turn ignition off when anyone is near watercraft power drive unit.
• Avoid CO poisoning! Never drag within 20 feet behind a moving watercraft.
• Not operate watercraft, ski or ride under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Water Sports Industry Association
Release of Liability Agreement
1) Purchaser agrees and understands that watersports activities can be HAZARDOUS. Purchaser recognizes that injuries are a common and ordinary occurrence of watersports and related activities. Purchaser hereby agrees to freely and EXPRESSLY ASSUME AND ACCEPT ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY OR DEATH while participating in watersports and related activities.
2) I agree not to use any equipment unless I understand how to use it. I agree to inspect the equipment before use and not to use the equipment if any parts are worn or damaged. I agree to abide by the manufacturers recommendations on the product(s) use and operation.
3) To the fullest extent allowed by law, Purchaser AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND the dealer, BoatTube.com, a division of JBeez, Inc., and its affiliates including, distributor and manufacturer of the equipment from any liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action arising out of the use of the equipment, including, but not limited to, those injuries and damages caused by the negligence and/or breach of warranty, express or implied, on the part of the aforementioned entities.
4) Purchaser hereby assumes the duty of inspecting and knowing the condition of the site(s) upon which the watersports and related activities will take place.
5) Purchaser agrees that he/she has received the manufacturer’s written materials [new equipment only].
6) Purchaser CONTRACTUALLY AGREES that any and ALL DISPUTES between myself and the dealer, BoatTube.com, a division of JBeez, Inc., and its affiliates including, manufacturer and distributor arising from my participation in the activities OR use of this equipment, and INCLUDING any claims for personal injury and/or death, WILL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE AND DEALT WITH IN THE COURTS OF THE STATE in which the manufacturer resides.
7) In the event any section of this release is found to be unenforceable, the offensive clauses will be stricken and the remaining terms shall be fully enforceable.
8) This release shall be binding upon my assignees, subrogors, distributees, heirs, next-of-kin, executors, personal representatives, and administrators and may be pled by the dealer and the manufacturer of the equipment as a complete bar and defense against any claim, demand, action or causes of action by or on behalf of the Purchaser.
*Please Note Terms and Conditions are subject to change at any time without notice.
Return to help center