We ship to the contiguous United States as quickly as possible. Below are general guidelines we follow:
1. Our site does not ship to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses. Free shipping applies only to items that are eligible and shipping to states within the contiguous United States.
2. For your convenience, we offer International shipping through “International Check Out”. To Check Out using this option, simply add the items you wish to purchase to your cart. At the cart page, you will see a button below the Cart Summary that says “International Checkout”. Proceed through the International Checkout process to complete your order.
3. Due to product contents and carrier restrictions, some products are not eligible to ship in expedited methods (1 Day, 2 Day, 3 Day ). Please check product page to see what shipping methods are available or contact customer service at 1-800-868-9232 to make other shipping arrangements.
4. We ship via FedEx and UPS. Someone must be present to sign for package at time of delivery. Please keep this in mind when choosing your shipping address as you will be charged a fee to change the shipping address once the package has been shipped.
5. Please make sure to include the Apartment Number or Suite Number, if applicable. FedEx/UPS will charge a $12.00 fee to make any address changes for delivery which will be paid by you.
6. Make sure your shipping address is correct. If for any reason your shipping address must be changed once the item has shipped, we can contact FedEx/UPS on your behalf. A $12.00 change-of-address fee will be charged to your account. Again, please keep in mind that someone must be there, over the age of 18, to sign for your package.
*Our site may choose to add to, subtract from, or otherwise alter these shipping restrictions at any time.
Return to help center